The iconic Integral has been redesigned to suit the needs and preferences of modern wearers, but the new models remain true to the original in look and feel. The first Rado to feature high-tech ceramic in 1986, it is an enduring piece that continues to delight its fans and attract new enthusiasts. Now with the added allure of diamonds.
Famous for introducing high_tech ceramic into watchmaking First produced in 1986, the Rado Integral was the first Rado watch in high_tech ceramic. A revolution in the watchmaking industry, it fuses the purity of graphic linearity with the finesse of high technology, seamlessly integrating a metallised sapphire crystal, case and bracelet within its parallel lines. Recently redesigned, the updated Integral collection remains true to the pioneering original.
- Movement Type: Quartz
- Case Materials: High-tech ceramic Stainless steel / PVD
- Case Water Resistance: Water-resistant 5 bar (50 m)
- Case Gender: Ladies
- Case Dimension: 22.7 x 33.1
- Case Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Dial Colour: black
- Bracelet Materials: High-tech ceramic Stainless steel / PVD Titanium